Sunday, April 4, 2021

happy easter!

It has been a big weekend around here!  We had my best friend from college visit with her mom on the way back from the beach Friday afternoon, checked out a beautiful home, and then rounded out our Saturday for a sweet little gal's birthday party!  With all of that, I am beat.  When we got home last night, I felt like poop.  Some days I feel great and others miserable, but even in the rough times, I am still so thrilled to be in this space.

When I went to the restroom last night, I noticed that I was spotting.  On top of feeling awful, I was terrified.  I tried not to panic and decided just to reassess in the morning to see if there was anymore bright red bleeding.  

Now, on Easter Sunday, I am still exhausted and not feeling great.  However, I am no longer bleeding which is a huge relief.  There was really no further bright red bleeding last night, just residual from the little bit last night.  Thank God.  We've come so far and have even further to go, but I just want this one to continue.  I hope that all of you also have a wonderful Easter, thanking God for each of the amazing blessings we are so lucky to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment