Wednesday, April 14, 2021

life is a headache

Isn't it the truth - life is a headache.  One after another.  With beauty all about.  How we approach and react to those headaches makes all the difference in the world.  If we didn't feel the tough times, we wouldn't appreciate the great times.

I am so thankful to be where I am today and I am doing my best to enjoy each day of this pregnancy.  Yes, at times it is tough, but I must say that this is my easiest pregnancy thus far.  I was very worried about headaches as a result of the discontinuation of meds.  Thankfully, it hasn't been too bad at all.  Yes, I have had a few sporadic headaches but not constant and not to the extent of what I have had after the last two times I stopped meds.  

To try and justify this, I think that the last two times, my body knew that I was not pregnant or that the baby was no longer viable so there was no reason for my body to be creating its own hormones as it does in any pregnancy.  So, I believe that my body is keeping my hormone levels up and there is not a huge drop in that with no additional meds for supplementing.  What a pleasant surprise!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment