Wednesday, April 7, 2021

last shot!

Exciting day!  I took my last PIO (progesterone in oil) shot this morning, which means that I have been taking these every three days for about 9 weeks or so.  I've given every single shot to myself and it hasn't been that bad at all.  Thankfully, this go-round, I did not have any excessive bleeding from the site!  I've been longing for the day that I could say this.  Even though this was my "last shot," if for any reason something goes wrong with this pregnancy, this is not the last shot that Bethany and Phillip have to be parents.  If I am realistic, anything can happen over the next 30ish weeks.  I am constantly praying for the health of this little one as well as my own health and we while we won't give up, we are giving this little one the best shot we have to enter this world later this year.

We are making progress.  That is what matters for now - one day at a time.  One prayer at a time.  Continuous praise.  We are on our way!

1 comment: