Saturday, November 16, 2019

no more ifs

I have reflected so much over the last few days.  Even though my faith has been super strong through all of this, I just didn't know if it could be done.  My mindset has totally changed at this point.  It is no longer a thought of "if" we can do this.  It is a matter of "when" will it happen.  I have never felt so sure about anything in my life.  I am so appreciative to Bethany and Phillip for taking a chance on me and believing in me and this journey.

I have started getting pretty emotional as of late, too.  When I speak about this concept, my heart is filled with with everything I never could have imagined.  I feel as if I have found my bigger purpose in this life and to be quite frank, I have never been so content with myself, ever.

I think this joy and happiness comes from many many things, but I attribute a lot of it to this race.  There is no sprinting, there are lots of obstacles, and it is more like a cross country race that goes on for miles and miles.  Maybe like putting hurdles in a cross country race?  Kind of silly, but pretty fitting.

It is amazing what greater faith and a solid plan B can do!


No comments:

Post a Comment