Wednesday, November 6, 2019

patience is a...

Virtue?  I suppose.  More like patience is a bitch!  Boy do I have a difficult time just letting things be and taking them as they come.  I do not have the strength or power to make everything happen in an instant.

I struggle with this but I do know that God has a plan for us throughout this journey and we are on His time, not ours.  I learned something more about how this process will continue to take longer than expected, despite everything else.  When I looked at the financial sheet from Shady Grove, I had no idea what it meant to see "1 donor to 3 intended parents."  Well, I have since been educated.  You may not know, either.  What this means, and as the cheapest option, one donor is providing eggs for three sets of parents.  That said, it means that three intended couples have chosen this specific donor and all three of them must be on track time wise for the removal/transfer.

From what Bethany has said, this creates a longer process because it is never known when the specific donor has three interested couples and that everything works within their timelines, too.  So frustrating!  But, I will remain positive and still be optimistic of my personal timeline (even though this does not matter one bit, as I said, I just want everything done as soon as it can be) but know that timing is perfect with His touch.

So many logistics, yet such large faith!

"Faith in God includes faith in God's timing."  - Neal A. Maxwell

2 comments:

  1. Just now catching up with the blog; you have a really good attitude, and a real knack for finding the "just right" quote for any situation. Hang in there.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barb! It is getting frustrating, but I have to keep the faith! :)

    ReplyDelete