Thursday, May 13, 2021

and a mack truck

Today was much the same.  I am no better, in fact, even worse.  I feel awful, as if I have the flu with symptoms intensified by four or so.  Jacob tells me to rest, which I definitely would like to do.  Even though I have taken off of work, I had to get the house ready for showings all weekend and an open house on Sunday.  The rest of the daily responsibilities associated with the kids remain as well.  That doesn't leave much time for rest.  Thankfully, work allots for COVID time in which I do not have to take my own PTO and because this is a reaction to the vaccine, I can take off using those hours.

For the first time during this, when I cough or sneeze, on top of peeing a little in my pants, my back hurts pretty bad.  I can only hope and pray that all of this ends soon.  Those that say that the reaction from the second shot is worse that the first is right on.  It is quite possible, too, that all of my symptoms are exacerbated by the fact that I am pregnant.  I remember when being pregnant with Gregory and Meade that just the normal cold was almost unbearable.  Plus, there's always the fact that you can't take meds other than Tylenol.  So, here we are - back aches, a pounding head, lots of nausea, total brain fog, coughing/sneezing fits and occasional congestion.  I can't wait to get off the road, sit down and relax at Mom and Dad's, hoping I will feel better tomorrow and can log in to catch up on work.

No comments:

Post a Comment