Monday, May 10, 2021

rough cough

Last night, I started having an awful dry cough.  I didn't think much of it, but because of the nature, I reached out to the OB just in case.  That is what every expecting mom does.  One can sneeze differently and want some assurance that everything is okay.  I spoke to the nurse and let them know that I am not having trouble breathing and there is no discomfort, but it feels like there is an elephant on my chest, from the perspective of tightness.  Dr. C. wrote back and said that she is not concerned but I could consult with my PCP and potentially get a COVID test.  

I'm not at all worried about COVID, plus I have my second vaccine tomorrow.  The cough has gotten a little worse during the day but nothing I can't handle.  Can't wait to be fully vaccinated tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment