Friday, May 21, 2021

little improvements

I am definitely getting better.  I don't feel as though I have been hit by a truck and backed over to ensure I am down for the count any longer.  The symptoms that remain are shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, and headaches that won't give.  I suppose I can live with all of these as I have read that this is pretty normal.  Most of my phone calls for work I have to preface that even though it sounds like I am running a marathon, it is just recovery from COVID - literally all from just carrying on a conversation.  You don't want to see me when I walk from room to room or up the stairs.

I am beyond thankful that Jacob's return to work was thwarted for no reason on our part.  Apparently they were searching for Jacob, which is not his first name and the name that his vaccination is under - WIN for us!  He had to call them yesterday and they found his record and he went back to work today.  I couldn't have done any of this week without him.  Today was tough - there is no getting around that.  I think that I mustered strength to get through it, but I have hit a wall in the last hour and I am done!

We continue to have suppers from Bethany's parents that they dropped of Tuesday - another blessing!  We've gotten a couple of offers on the house and have a couple more showings tomorrow.  All in all, we are so lucky!

Hopefully this weekend we can continue to relax and I can find more footing healthwise.  I plan to go back to work full time next week, if at all possible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment