Wednesday, May 12, 2021

hit by bricks

This vaccine is no joke!  I feel like hell.  On top of the cough and sneezing, I have an awful headache, my body aches and I am ill.  I haven't had a fever since the middle of the night.  Oh, and add the pregnancy in, each coughing fit or sneeze makes me pee in my pants - what an awful cycle!  Some of those I have heard that deal with these side effects mention that it only lasts 12 hours or so.  Praying that is the same in my case and my relief will come soon.  Thank goodness for Jacob for basically letting me do nothing today.

If you don't realize how bad it is, I called out of work today.  If you know me at all, you know that I never forego work.  I cleared my calendar as I knew I couldn't handle it in this shape.  Hoping for a better night and day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment