Wednesday, November 17, 2021

neighbor help

One of our dear neighbors, Ms. Sally, has been asking to have the children over to play with her grandchildren for a while.  We made it happen today after school and before the Wednesday evening routine.  When I confirmed with her, I asked if I needed to stay.  If not, I was going to go out for a walk.

Ms. Sally immediately told me to walk that she would be fine with the kids.  My heart needed that time alone, in nature. At one point, I started getting a little upset and with the heavy breathing was worried I was bringing on a panic attack.  I thought I would need to call Jacob but talked myself off the ledge and control my breathing.  The three miles went too fast - my mind yearned for more.  That said, my body was done.  Hah!

The children had a grand time over there and can’t wait to go back!

This morning, I had another treat, too.  I met an old friend for breakfast. We talked a lot about everything going on and she was a good sounding board because she has been bombarded with big events (good and bad) in a short time period in the past.  

I’m so thankful for those that continue to surround me in love and prayer.  I could never be still standing without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment