Thursday, March 4, 2021

high again

The beta results are in for today.  4569!  When Kim told us Tuesday what she wanted to see, it was an increase of 66% (the beta number should double every three days).  Here we are with another very high number to which Kim mentioned that is great!  Again, there is no reason to believe we have multiples on board, but the numbers are good ones.

The next step is to have a vaginal ultrasound on the 16th.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to go up to DC and have that appointment with Dr. Nair or just take whatever doctor I could get in Richmond and give it a go closer to home.  Dr. Nair is also monitoring in the Arlington office on the 18th, so that was another option.  I called the HDH office and was told that Dr. Edelstien is the one doing monitoring in RVA on the 16th.  Since it wasn't the specific provider that can quickly ruin a day, I decided to go for the Richmond appointment.  

As we drove down to my parents' this afternoon, I asked Gregory if he mentioned the seed in my belly at school and he was quick to say "no way, I told you I wouldn't remember."  That said, he then started talking to Meade asking if she knew that I had a seed in my belly for Aunt Bethany and Uncle Phillip.  He tried to explain it to her and at first she was very excited until she realized that it would not be her baby sister - this poor gal has been requesting a baby sister for almost a year now since a friend of hers was promoted to big sister.

Thankfully, the conversation was quickly diverted and all was well again.  Jacob and I giggled at so much of Meade and Gregory's conversation.  It was really sweet.  I am looking forward to a good weekend away to celebrate Meade's 4th birthday with family!  Another waiting game until the 16th!

1 comment:

  1. I loved hearing about Gregory and Meade's conversation...

    ReplyDelete