Sunday, March 14, 2021

Tired

Tired - with a capital T - that's about how my day has gone.  Yesterday was so nice and low key, it really felt like a Sunday.  The time change hasn't had provided much issue around here today, I don't think.  That said, the kids have been pretty good, Jacob basically doing everything and I have been glued to the couch.  Physically, I am exhausted.  I feel okay for the most part.  I am so tired that it is hard to keep my eyes open.  I will listen to whatever Jacob is watching on TV and then doze off for a little bit.  This morning I took my progesterone shot, which has proven to be a little more uncomfortable since there was no exercise before or after.  Finding the right position on the couch on my right side is somewhat difficult but I am so tired that I make it work.

I finally put pants on to simply sit outside for about 15 minutes and watch the kids play in the afternoon.  Other than that, I literally was a waste of life.  I let myself be okay with it, though.  I have to.  I have to rest for all of us on this journey and while it is difficult, I am so thankful for Jacob that just jumps right in and picks up the slack.  I sure hope that tomorrow isn't so bad considering it is Monday and life goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment