Monday, March 8, 2021

yucky yucky

I suppose I spoke too soon.  All day yesterday I felt like poop, along with the majority of today.  I am trying to be really cognizant of when I feel bad and what could contribute to that - food/exercise/stress/etc.  Honestly, I think that with the birthday party Saturday and eating so much followed by an early breakfast Sunday (which I normally don't do), I set myself up for feeling like this.  I was jealous of Gregory and Jacob eating granola and milk so I decided to do the same yesterday morning.  Eating cereal always gives me low blood sugar which puts me into a spiral of having to eat/drink more to get the level up and hope that it doesn't spike too high and go back low again.  I laid on the couch the rest of the morning just feeling like crap.  Eating the bad things makes me spiral and it is not good.  

As I try to recognize how I feel today, I am back on track with the right nutrition at the right time, but all I can think is that I am somewhat "hungover" from eating bad for a couple of days.  I am praying that I will feel better tomorrow and that I will get back to the crazy, great feelings that always seem to elude me during pregnancy but were very present over the last couple of weeks!

Taking it all in and trying to learn from it to make this the best pregnancy I will ever have.  And, as always, praying that this little sesame seed continues to grow, grow, grow and gain strength to show us that heartbeat next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment