Monday, March 1, 2021

so very impatient

One more day, one more day.  This is what I have been saying to myself all.day.long.  I suppose there is nothing that could have been done two weeks ago or today as I prepare, hoping for a BFP (with quick googling, I realized this stands for Big Fat Positive - the things I must learn to understand anything on the FB groups I am a part of).  I even had a lady somewhat arguing with me yesterday because I am not accepting payment for this.  My goodness, I will do whatever the hell I want, crazy lady!  I commend anyone being a surrogate, but don't tell me what I need to do!  

Well, bloodwork tomorrow is at 8am.  I suspect we will get an early call if we have a positive and a later call for a negative (at least that is the way the last two transfers have gone). 

Send up all the prayers you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment