Saturday, November 21, 2020

feeling yucky

This morning is the first time that I have really felt awful since the transfer.  Definitely normal pregnancy feelings for me.  I am starving yet anytime I eat, I get almost an immediate headache and my tummy is very unsettled.  It is rough cycle, too.  It is somewhat like my body feels as though it will feel better if I try to eat something else, yet that never works.  Too bad my mind doesn’t realize it before I go back to the kitchen.  Or, maybe it is just a matter of little self control when I feel so crummy.

David texted and brought over additional food to go with the supper that he and Maria got for us this past Thursday – so kind of them.  I felt so bad that I didn’t want to see anyone, which I felt bad not even saying hi.  I laid down and asked Jacob if he could take both the kids to the socially distant birthday party because I didn’t think I could do it.  I started thinking about pas pregnancies and realized that if I had something else to focus on, I probably wouldn’t think about feeling so bad. 

I decided to go to the little gathering and magician show for a friend’s birthday and it was the best thing I could have done.  I don’t know if pretending I felt great or just not thinking about everything I really didn’t feel bad – there’s no telling.  Regardless, it was a few hours of reprieve – feeling just fine and enjoying watching the kids having a blast.  Once we got home and settled, my tummy was less than.  Par for the course, though and I hope it continues for months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment