Saturday, November 14, 2020

wrist wear

A year ago, Bethany's parents sent me the beautiful angel necklace that I have literally worn everyday since, until the chain broke.  When I was on vacation last month, I was trying to wrap it around another necklace for the wedding and the chain didn't make it.  I didn't have time to do anything with it right then, so I threw it in my luggage and went on.  

As I was getting ready for transfer, I couldn't believe that I hadn't worn the angel in a month!  In my head, I think about that angel as the one we lost during the miscarriage, so it is okay.  That baby will always be in my heart, but I still need to keep it in my memory.  Thus, I found this bracelet and added it to that for now.  I don't know what I will do with the angel in the future, but I like it on my wrist, just with my "keep fucking going" bracelet.  They are so very different yet complement each other like I never would have realized.  Just another angel in our lives to help us keep going and never look back, questioning the what ifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment