Friday, November 27, 2020

salt in the wound

In this instance, salt in the wound is helping me to get over this - at least being out in the bay to clear my mind.  On the way down to the river today, Phillip sent an email to our nurse asking about next steps and ultimately the next transfer.  This helped me to realize that while we are all distraught over the news, each of us are on board to try again.

The bay was beautiful this afternoon and provided much peace and comfort in my soul.  Meade went with me and my dad.  We only caught four rock fish and none of them were keepers.  Trolling in the winter is not my schtick, but it was actually really nice.  Returning back into Cranes Creek, the water was simply like glass and I have to share a couple of those pictures as well.

We will be okay.  It will take time.  I knew this process wasn't going to be easy, but I never thought it would be this difficult.


   


No comments:

Post a Comment