Tuesday, November 24, 2020

smell overload

Ever since my walk this morning, my nose has been very very sensitive.  I have never noticed this with my other pregnancies, but here we are.  I asked my mom about it and she said that she had that when she was pregnant with Ricky.  For instance, when on my morning walk, I could smell neighbors doing laundry from afar and the only reason I know that is because the lovely smell of clean laundry lasted for quite some time.  Typically, we would know which house was doing laundry because we would smell it for an instance pretty close to where we were walking.  This time, it was like I smelled it for a whole street!  Smelled dog poop for quite some time, too, making me check my shoes on several occasions.  I didn’t think anything of it, but eventually I realized this was likely another sign of pregnancy.  Even at home, I could smell things from three rooms away and it was driving me nuts.  Good news, I suppose.  With this, feeling like poop and tenderness in my boobs, I will take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment