Sunday, November 29, 2020

slowly but surely

Everything takes time and I have to keep that in mind.  My mood is getting better.  I was able to spend a few hours yesterday morning back out on the water and then returned home yesterday so that we could have an easy Sunday at home to prepare for the week.  While I have been telling myself (and others telling me), I am just starting to fully realize the fact that this is not my fault nor is there anything that I could have done to prevent it.  I started my period yesterday, as the nurses thought I would, and we will forge on from here.  

I still cannot get over the fact of how thankful I truly am for everyone's outpouring of love and support.  I never thought I would need so much for so long and yet we still have what looks like about another year to go.  Keep us in your prayers, y'all.  There will be a light at the end of the tunnel - eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment