Tuesday, December 28, 2021

winter break

Yesterday's Tulli family Christmas was cancelled.  Jacob's sister had asked us all to do COVID tests, which everyone was fine with.  Yet, finding tests to purchase or an appointment was difficult.  Jacob's sister was bringing all of her extra down for us to ensure no one was positive.  However, we got the call that one of her children tested positive prior to driving down from Maryland.  I am so thankful they didn't get on the road.  We missed the cousin time, but we will hopefully be able to reschedule in a few weeks.

Today, Jacob and I took the children to the Science Museum.  We went through all exhibits they had plus stayed to watch a movie about helper dogs in the IMAX dome.  The kids loved every bit of it!  Since coming back, we are having a lazy day!  

Despite feeling good most of the time, I am still pretty insecure.  One of my dear friends from work reached out to me to check in and I inundated her with a million questions.  I am so nervous to go back to work.  What has changed?  How does it effect me?  She was so kind to keep me in check and remind me that I am resilient and can make it through any storm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment