Wednesday, February 23, 2022

give love

Oh man.  I am spiraling.  Nothing I do seems to be enough.  I will never stop advocating for my children.  On the other hand, I will also support teachers.  I come from a long list of teachers and I have seen the detrimental issues that arise when there is no parental, or even worse, administrative support.  I refuse to be one of those moms that acts as if their kids do no wrong.  Every day is a struggle as a parent and I can only imagine what they are going through when the teachers are with my children more waking hours than I am each day.  A reminder, I am always thankful for Mondays when the kids can go back to school.

I have really struggled with wanting to hate Meade's teacher.  That isn't fair, though.  I read something that really resonated with me.  I need to love everyone and even in the difficult times if I show grace, I am going to make more progress.  God teaches us to find different perspectives and realize that we are all human.  If we continue to work against each other, that helps no one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment