Tuesday, February 15, 2022

i did it!

I took that leap!  I met with Kristine Carlson today and everything she said about the What Now? Retreat sounds lovely and I went and spent the money to register.  I can't believe I did it, but the support around me has been so awesome.  I am sure I will wretch when I go to pay the credit card off at my next paycheck, but who cares!  It is just money!  

I have been exploring flights and such, but haven't figured out what will be best.  I know I need to leave a day early and the best flights home would put me home a day late, but I think it makes most sense to get home that Sunday, if at all possible.  I need to be there to do the normal schedule with the children and I am sure Jacob will need a break.  Both of our parents are willing to step in and help however they can.  What a blessing and a relief.  It doesn't get much better than this.  

I have some coursework to do to prepare as well.  I will start on that soon.  

We also had the pleasure of our great Aunt Jeanie (great great to the kids) joining us for supper tonight.  We celebrated her birthday that was Sunday.  We had the best time reminiscing, eating, and making sweet family memories.  We adore Aunt Jeanie and are so lucky she spoils us with her love.

No comments:

Post a Comment