Thursday, February 10, 2022

messages for me

I have gotten back on track in reading Heartbroken Open.  I swear it is almost like I am reading about my own life, feelings, struggles, and grief.  It is amazing that someone in a hugely different situation, also grieving, is so parallel.  

This revelation made me go out to Kristine Carlson's website and peruse.  I know there are more tools out there that can help and maybe I should start with what she is offering.  What I didn't know was that there was something staring at me so obviously and God was saying this is it.  This is it.  This is what I need.  I called my mom and let her in on a few things to get her perspective.  It is such a big thing that she even needed some time to think about it.  

Before I commit to anything, I started doing some research.  I have a meeting set up next Tuesday to see what is right for me and when.  Maybe I will make this new itch a reality?  Maybe I won't.  Regardless, I am exploring what is best at this time.  However, I can't get around God's push.  Frankly, I am feeling the same urgency now as I did before I offered to carry Bethany and Phillip's baby.  We all know that was an amazing feat in which I learned so much about myself.  Why stop there?

No comments:

Post a Comment