Friday, September 17, 2021

burned out

If I am brutally honest, today has been a tough day.  I am utterly exhausted.  For no reason, but for all reasons.  It has taken everything I have to make it through the workday and not collapse into a teary mess.  Jacob has had a rough week at work, too, so it didn't feel right to tell him he was on kid duty all evening.  I am so looking forward to this weekend to rest a little bit! We had actually discussed going out to dinner this evening and boy am I thankful that I forgot to schedule that.  It would have been miserable and neither of us would have been able to enjoy it.  

Someone at work even mentioned that today was the first day that I looked really tired - that's pretty embarrassing.  I have been trying to wear make up and dressier shirts to be more presentable via video - fake it until you make it, right?  The rainy weather probably doesn't help much either.  Here's to a relaxing weekend - we so need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment