Tuesday, September 21, 2021

routines

I think this little gal is a creature of habit.  In the middle of the night (or so I thought), I was awakened and it was like she was was a drummer in a band.  She had the feet knocking those big drums and her arms were constantly beating the others.  I got up to pee, naturally, but got back in bed without looking at my phone.  The worst is when I open my phone to check the time and then spend an hour or two looking at nonsense.  I try to vow each night not to open the phone until the alarm goes off - it really does help.  

Baby was having a grand old time and I tried not to let it bother me and get back to sleep.  Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and looked at the phone - 4:53am.  What!  My alarm was not set.  I should have been up almost an hour ago!  No wonder why little girl was rocking and rolling - she is used to the walk at this time!  I quickly texted my friend and let her know I would be out in ten minutes, which really was no big deal and my duration and mileage was just a little less today - no worries.  I just think it is funny that this gal has adopted my routine as her own and boy do I hope that she is able to adapt to Bethany and Phillip's because they are definitely not morning people like I am.  Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment