Friday, January 28, 2022

a full week of school?

If only we could be so lucky!  School has been nuts as of late and this week was no different.  Thank goodness Nana came to help with the children on their learn from home day!  Yesterday and today were early close days - I think due to the end of the semester.  Jacob came home early to grab the kids and be with them yesterday afternoon.  Today, I tried to swing it all on my own.  No such luck!  

Finally, when the work day was over, I was over them bothering me every other second and I packed the pool bag and made them put on their swim suits.  What a blessing we have, that we often forget about - the indoor pool at Burkwood.  The kids were nervous at first, but picked up their swimming skills in no time and had a blast.  It also gave me a little bit of a breather to the constant nagging and requests for snacks.  

Work is going really well, but I am still adjusting and am tired most of the time.  Busyness helps a ton, but I know it is only just a mere distraction.


No comments:

Post a Comment