Sunday, January 16, 2022

more snow?

Here we go again!  At least we have already planned to have the children out for the holiday tomorrow.  Snow is not my favorite.  As it falls hard, I hope the kids will go back to school Tuesday as I start work.  Unfortunately, due to the snow, I had to cancel Bethany's visit.  I wanted nothing more than to see her and Henry this morning, but it doesn't make sense for anyone to be on the road.  Maybe another day in the near future we can plan a visit.

In the meantime, the kids are bugging the heck out of me to go out in the snow.  They don't understand that it is supposed to turn to ice and rain very soon - it won't be that great to play in.  I am content going from the couch to the dining room table, listening to the radio/football and just being lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment