Tuesday, January 18, 2022

cousin love

I asked my cousin Christopher's wife if she wanted to listen to my recording with JMarie (the medium).  Of course she did and she provided me this feedback, which I think is important.  She pointed out two things.

She thought that when JMarie asked if there was a delay in finding Ricky's body, to which I responded that my parents had found him several hours after passed.  It's possible that Ricky was acknowledging that I am upset for feeling that the rest of our hometown knew of his death before I did.  More than likely, Ricky is hinting to me how stupid it is that I think that because it doesn't matter, but that he's glad he didn't ruin my entire birthday.  Who knows.  The more I think about it, I can hear Ricky calling me a dumbass.

Second, she loved that the medium said Kate before even asking about other siblings on the spirit side.  Of course, Katie.  Another way to know there's got to be something to this lady.  I've believed in her for years and I think I am valid.

No comments:

Post a Comment