Tuesday, January 11, 2022

watchin' henry

You know what brings me joy?  Watching videos of little Makenna as she grows.  More than watching Henry, it is so heartwarming to see the three of them together.  I helped to create that family.  Their love for each other is so vast and beyond obvious to anyone that encounters them.  There was a video of Phillip singing you are my sunshine to her and she was enamored with him, as she should be.  Another video was bathtime.  She was so happy and content.  It was funny to hear Phillip say to wash in between all the rolls - I imagine they have never had to do that before. ;)

Other videos of her growing, smiling, and being the absolute joy of their lives is what makes me happy.  I am working hard to let the fog release and allow sunshine back into my heart.  This little gal, my sweet Henry, is helping to make that happen - thanks to her wonderful parents.  

Oh Henry, I love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment