Wednesday, July 15, 2020

big needle

I had my first progesterone shot a few minutes ago.  It wasn't near as bad as I was expecting!  I am so thankful to have such a wonderful friend and doctor that was able to administer it for me for the first time.  While she's a podiatrist, she definitely knew what she was doing!  The big bonus was that she let me stop by at 6 am as her house was getting ready for school (our kids go to daycare together) and before she had to nurse the baby.  So far, I have had absolutely no repercussions from the shot, either - WIN WIN!

On my way, I got a sweet text from Bethany.  Poor thing had set her alarm to wake up just to let me know she was with me in spirit.  It doesn't get much better than that!  

I am going to give it a go tonight to do the shot on my own.  I think I'll do just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment