Wednesday, July 29, 2020

nauseated

I have no idea if this has anything to do with pregnancy, but I have felt like hell all afternoon/evening.  I had to get a diet sprite and then chew gum to try and heed off the feeling of getting sick.  I never did get sick but just felt like poop for hours!  Frankly, this is how I felt the majority of the pregnancies with both Gregory and Meade.  So, while it is frustrating, I will take it as a good sign.  I can’t rule out the fact that the meds could be catching up with me, too.

The worst of it all was that Meade just wanted to lay on me.  Just having her touch me made me feel even more yucky.  I felt awful for feeling that way and when I told Meade I didn’t feel good or when she tried to climb on me and my tummy and boobs hurt, she didn’t understand.  How could she?  Cue feelings of being an awful mom.  Well, this too shall pass and I hope it doesn’t continue tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment