Saturday, July 11, 2020

change in tides

I finally heard from the nurse today while we were out on the boat.  I listened to the voicemail as we came in from fishing.  Because this donor has donated a few times, the MDs remembered that she does need a little extra time to "trigger" to continue to mature the follicles.  So, she will not be triggered today.  It is possible she could still trigger tomorrow, in which I will keep my appointment for Monday for my lining check.

Kim, our nurse, was assuring to tell me that my lining is in a good spot and there is no concern that we will be where we need to be Monday.  When we did the mock cycle in January, I was on the estrace for 16 days and my lining was fine.  This time around, I didn't start the estrace until later because I was ovulating.  Therefore, I was only on the estrace for 10 days.  Monday, I will be at 14 days so I should be good to go.

All is well and I know in my heart everything will be good to go on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment