Saturday, July 11, 2020

rolling with the flow

I have to say I didn’t get much sleep last night.  Nerves are setting in and my excitement is on high.  I’ve wanted this to be sooner rather than later since it all began and now it looks like the timeline may have been moved up a little!

I’m not great with change and I’m the ultimate planner - no surprise there.  

Our nurse sent an email yesterday evening to let us know that the donor’s follicles are growing faster than expected and it is possible she will trigger today or tomorrow.  If she triggers today, then I will need to go in for my next lining check and bloodwork tomorrow (Sunday).  No big deal, but I am on pins and needles waiting to hear.  If you know me, I only ever have my phone on  vibrate.  Not today.  I’ve got my ringer on and turned all the way up!  Since I’m at the river with very little service, I hope I’m able to get word as soon as they know.  

Well, heading out to the bay now in hopes to find some bigger fish and learn more about how the next few days will go!!!

We are almost there!!!!!

1 comment: