Sunday, July 26, 2020

plans to notify

Bethany and I had a great conversation last night discussing potential plans to get together once we find out if my bloodwork shows negative or positive results.  While everything is fluid, we would like to get together if at all possible.  We had talked about having a get together with our families Friday night to share the news – good or bad.  Bethany has re-thought things and think it will be important, regardless of the news, for her and Phillip to have some time alone Friday to soak everything in as a couple.  I totally understand and so respect that.  

Thus, she has asked if they can come down to Richmond Saturday morning to hang out with us in the morning and potentially do lunch with the families to share the news.  Works for me – I can’t imagine we can hold any excitement (if results are positive) for that long, but if that’s what they want, let’s try!  

The whole chat was nice.  I get horrible reception at my parents’ house, so I had walked down to the docks and just spent time reflecting on everything with them will looking at the serenity of the water.  Everything was so peaceful.  We both shared how we had really positive outlooks and will find contentment if the results are not as planned and will move forward accordingly to try again.

I cannot wait to squeeze them this weekend – over happy tears, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment