Sunday, July 5, 2020

continued support

Last week, I opened my email to see a beautiful noteof support and understanding from Phillip's mom.  I am not sure what it was, but it caught my emotions off guard.  I boohooed.  Everyone's pure acceptance and support to chug along has been something that always keeps me going.  Since the process was stalled for so long and the fact that all of our lives have been completely disrupted by COVID, it was so humbling to receive such a wonderful note.  

Beyond the support, Phillip's mom offered immense gratitude to my family and me now and throughout the journey.  It is so nice to know that if it is a couple of hours for Jacob and I to take advantage of some kidless time, a meal, a conversation, or whatever we may need, I can count on them at any time.

Kind words never go unnoticed and I am so thankful to have so many lovely people to stand by our sides for a long time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment