Monday, July 13, 2020

lining looks good

I am so looking forward to hearing from our nurse today with good news and the next steps! I got the awesome opportunity to have that bleak doctor do my ultrasound this morning.  He says nothing and when I ask anything, it is a one word answer.  It drives me insane!  But, the good news is that my lining was at 8.3 mm - exactly where I need to be!  Woohoo!  Assuming that my bloodwork is good to go and the donor gets triggered today, we are right on track!
One little disturbing thing today (which is ALL me) was my weight.  They didn't check my weight for my chart but as I waited in the hallway, I stepped on the scale for myself.  Accountability is key and with McDonald's for lunch yesterday along with some emotional eating this weekend, I knew i
t wouldn't be good.  I didn't realize I would be UP 5 pounds, but I was.  Oh well.  Back on track today with eating right, pushing the water, and exercising as much as possible. 
 
check out the angel glowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment