Thursday, July 9, 2020

looking good

Not me - the process (I'm not THAT vain)!

I just got home from my bloodwork and ultrasound this morning.  Unfortunately, I had the drab doctor, but who cares.  He gets the job done, just wish I could have the really personable one I was able to experience last week.

Great news - I weighed in at 170.8!  My personal goal is to be at 165 for transfer and it is attainable!  I CAN DO IT!  This Facebook competition has me full speed ahead.  Maybe I'll make some money at the end of the month, too!?

Okay news - my uterine lining is at 6.3 mm.  I need to be at 8 mm for transfer.  

BEST news - the uterine lining lacking a little bit is totally understandable.  Due to my late ovulation and the fact that I had to get my progesterone levels back down previously, I lost about 5 days of the medicine that I am on now to thicken my lining.  That said, I think it is safe to assume that I should get word this afternoon from our nurse and let us know I need to go back next week for another lining check.  I am not discouraged one bit - that is a feat in itself!  Nor am I worried - we've got this!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment