Tuesday, July 14, 2020

bonding forever



I got this image from Bethany yesterday.  It touched my heart.  However, the bond goes both ways.  Together, we have created an irreplaceable, special relationship that I will always, always hold dear.  No matter the roller coaster we will continue to be on and how hard and trying it gets, I will always cherish our determination and our friendship.  Together, we will give them the family they beyond deserve and I am going to love their family like no other until the day I die.

To me, this journey is so much larger than the baby that will come from it.  It is one that has gotten me to the healthiest point in my life.  It has exponentially strengthened my relationship with God and provided me with hope and faith that I have never experienced.  

I am so thankful for everything we are doing together with Bethany and Phillip and know in my heart that it will only get more and more beautiful as time marches on!

No comments:

Post a Comment