Thursday, July 16, 2020

morning surprise

I woke up this morning, saw my text from Bethany and Phillip and my day was made!  Look at this sweet picture:  


I have to tell you about the side effects from my shot last night.  Within 15 minutes of administering my own progesterone, my entire right leg started to feel this ache.  I couldn't figure out what it was and just leave it up to I did something wrong.  I went to bed pretty quickly and woke up in the middle of the night with it throbbing, in addition to a knot that hurt like hell at the injection site.  To ward off the discomfort, I grabbed some motrin and went back to sleep.  I felt pretty good when my alarm went off at 3:50, so I will mark this in the books as successful!

Still, I wonder what the difference was.  I had absolutely no pain or issue with Julie's shot.  Maybe I hit a nerve somewhere?  Maybe the fact that Julie administered after I had just walked five miles, my muscles were ready for the shot?  Maybe I didn't go in straight?  There's really no telling!  However, I am happy to know that I can do it on my own as well as live with any ramifications that come from it.  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment