Wednesday, August 19, 2020

blueberry

The little embryo-turning-fetus is the size of a blueberry today!  It is hard to believe we are 7 weeks in already.  On top of that, today is a big day in itself - I go in at 11am for the ultrasound and heartbeat check.  I don't have any reason to think that there will not be a heartbeat, but you never know.  If I am realistic, things can change at the drop of a dime and we will roll with those punches as they come.  In my heart, though, I know this sweet baby's heart is right on par to be a strong, healthy little one!

I am excited that my appointment is with the MD I like in Richmond.  I am excited that Bethany will be able to FaceTime with me if her schedule allows.  I am beyond excited to share good news with everyone.  I cannot wait to see Steve and Cheryl later today as they have offered to bring our family supper.

Here is some information about the little blueberry we have in tow...

No comments:

Post a Comment