Friday, August 21, 2020

success

I have to remained focus on the little wins to keep going.  Today, I had a good day!  I even took a little time for myself, which I rarely do.  I got offline for an hour and laid down.  It was really nice, especially after not sleeping so well last night.  Work went well.  I was able to get a lot done without being inundated of thoughts of this baby and what is to come.  I also have to continue to go through all of the motions.  If this baby is viable, I will need more meds before Wednesday.  If this baby is not viable, any meds I still have can be used throughout the next transfer.  I called and got that done - they should be here tomorrow.  Any idea of what my med regimen looks like?  Well, here is a small glimpse:


That large injection is really only every three evenings, but the rest that you see is every morning and evening on top of a list of more meds in the middle of the day!  On top of these meds, more worry is created often.  For all of the vaginal inserts, I "leak" more often.  Each time I go to the potty, I wonder what will be there.  So far, so good, however!

Of course, if I wasn't that crazy googler, it wouldn't be me.  I continue to search and read success stories of other families that experienced no HB this far along just to have it confirmed a little later followed by a healthy pregnancy and beautiful, strong, healthy baby.

A friend told me to expect a package today, too.  My dear friend, Barb, from Florida sent two beautiful maternity tops!  I felt kind of bad for her because she obviously put them in the mail before Wednesday's news, but it offered a renewed hope that I will be wearing them sooner rather than later!  None of us know what next week, next month, next year hold, but I will continue to hold on and have faith for the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment