Thursday, August 27, 2020

just schedule

I didn’t resume any meds after my appointment yesterday.  Therefore, my body should start doing it’s thing.  I am waiting for SGF’s financial coordinator to call.  In the meantime, I wanted to see how soon I could get in with my own OB to get something done.  I talked to several different people at VCU.  I was really frustrated with them as they never called to schedule my first appointment when I called weeks ago (for a viable pregnancy).  The support staff there seems less than par, but I know that the care is excellent, so I try not to worry too much.  A couple of different staff people called me and got the same information I had already provided.  I hadn’t cried yet today but broke down to the second lady, Ms. Adkins.  I felt awful, but I am sick of having to re-explain myself over and over.  I am sick of having to go back and forth with the doctor with the receptionist and the nurses in between.  I am frustrated.  Thank good I am feeling okay as of right now.  I am not sure I could deal with both at the same time.

Hopefully the financial coordinator will call later and we can get the ball rolling on that side!  We are heading down to my parents this evening and I am thankful for the time away.

No comments:

Post a Comment