Monday, August 31, 2020

unbearable

The day hadn’t been so bad.  Maybe I had gotten through the worst of it last night?  I had a little bleeding and cramping during the day but nothing compared to last night!  Until it started all over again.  I was constantly in and out of the bathroom, going through 2 pads an hour in addition to the clots that were going straight into the toilet.  The cramping was rough, but I had taken Tylenol and Motrin to help with that.  I called mom into the bathroom to give her a glimpse of what was going on and she said that if this kept up she was taking me to the ER, no ifs ands or buts about it. 

Well, it didn’t ease up.  It got worse.  I felt so yucky – I told mom that I had to take a shower first.  In the shower, it was a repeat of the night before.  I called both her and Jacob in there so they could see what was going on and that I wasn’t making it up.  Thankfully, Jacob put our bathmat in the wash before we left for the ER.  I packed my bag, hoping I would stay overnight just to get a D&C and then be discharged.

No comments:

Post a Comment