Sunday, August 16, 2020

cravings

I am not sure there is anything specific I am craving.  It is all different minute by minute.  The sad part is that I am constantly hungry throughout the day!  So much for the weight loss!  Ugh, I will have to do a better job of getting my hunger under control, but for now, I am just trying to manage eating what makes most sense and not getting low blood sugar.  It is a really delicate balance.

Late last night, we received this box from Amazon.  I swore to Jacob that I hadn't ordered anything recently, but who knows, maybe I just didn't remember?  Then, I found this beautiful box of snacks!  The snacks that I really want to binge on all day long, but I must make them last.  Our neighbor and dear friend that had a baby earlier this year thought of me and sent me this "healthy" crave box to get me through the tough days.  She mentioned that these were crucial to her survival for several weeks of her pregnancy. While many of the things in this box really shouldn't be part of my daily intake, splurging every few days to one of these treats will be amazing!  

Cheers to wonderful friends at this time!

1 comment: