Saturday, August 8, 2020

determined

I woke up this morning determined to find answers.  LabCorp didn't open until 9.  I was going to take the kids to my aunt and uncle's beach for a little bit before heading home to rest the rest of the weekend.  

Of course, no LabCorp would answer the phone even though they were open.  I went onto my LabCorp account.  I could see that there were results in my chart, but I was not able to see them until the doctor that ordered them has released them to me.  At least I knew they were there!  I immediately called and left a message with the weekend nurses explaining the situation and asking for a call back.

Within an hour or so, a sweet nurse called to tell me that the bloodwork looked great - a beta result of 3772, right on track based upon date of transfer!  

Shew, I felt like I could breath again.  The nurse informed me many of the same things that the one I spoke to yesterday did.  She asked me to try and keep my composure if this happens again because I could really bleed for the next three months and still carry a healthy pregnancy.

Thank God for walking right beside me throughout all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment