Tuesday, October 26, 2021

a rainbow bouquet

As my aunt and I sat at the puzzle this afternoon, a delivery came.  I could tell it was flowers by the box and Alison opened it and put it in the vase.  It was so beautiful - two dozen roses, all different colors.  It really was one of the most stunning flower arrangements I had ever seen.  When I read the note, it took me back:

I don't know too many people in life that actually get to experience a miracle.  But because of YOU, many now will!!!  BIG HUG!!  - Faith

Faith is a friend that I have started working with this year.  She is up in Ohio, but we talk regularly for work things that often spills into our personal worlds.  We were on the same team for the month of August, but with the latest re-org, we are no longer.

These little acts of kindness go a long way.  I love, too, that this is all about the upcoming baby, not about our recent loss.



No comments:

Post a Comment