Saturday, October 23, 2021

spooky times

Since I haven't delivered yet, I figured I would do my best to enjoy the Halloween season with the children.  Last night we took the kids to the Trunk or Treat at Burkwood.  Several friends joined us and while Jacob took the kids around to get their loot, I stayed at the car and handed out candy to all of the other kids - I love doing that.  We got to see friends we hadn't seen in a while and the whole night was really nice.

After Gregory's soccer game this morning, I decided Jacob needed a little break and took the kids over to the local church to attend their Fall Festival.  Gregory and Meade had a blast.  They both won a cake in the cake walk - which they were excited to pick out my birthday cake for tomorrow.  They got to jump in the bounce house, go down the bounce house slide, do more trunk or treating and even had a hay ride.  It is safe to say that they had a blast and were well stocked with more candy than they will ever need!

I'll go to bed tonight praying that maybe we will go into labor on our own and have this baby tomorrow.  Only time will tell.  If not, I am going to make the best of it and enjoy a brunch at the Boathouse with Bethany and Phillip's mothers and then enjoy a birthday supper with my parents and Ricky that are coming up in the afternoon.  

We are all beyond blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment