Sunday, October 24, 2021

labor pains?

If only.  I was up all night, texting Bethany and Phillip and I even called the labor and delivery unit.  Basically, I was having awful, awful pains.  I couldn't tell if they were diarrhea cramps or labor.  The pain was that awful.  Then, I spent what felt an eternity going back and forth to the bathroom.  The cramps were awful.  The lady with L&D over at VCU told me to take a shower and still clock the "contractions" which ended up just being awful stomach cramps.  Who knows what in the hell is going on, but I have also been told that feeling sick could be a sign of labor coming on.  One can hope, right?

I was able to fall asleep after a while with no more pains.  I am exhausted and looking forward to brunch in a little bit - still hoping I sporadically go into labor today!

No comments:

Post a Comment