Sunday, October 10, 2021

time away

Jacob and I had scheduled a time to go down to my parents for a night just to get a change of scenery.  Gregory did not have a soccer game this weekend so it was basically the only weekend that would work.  It stinks that the weather has been rainy and windy, but that also meant that I could take it easy.  My parents don't let me lift a finger, which is always nice. Jacob could take it easy, too, which he desperately needed as well.  

I spent hours at the dining room table puzzling - we finished a 1000 piece yesterday and started a new one this morning.  I left dad to finish it and it was probably half done when we left before lunch time.  The kids were also exceptionally good listeners this weekend too, which helps a ton!  I have been feeling pretty good.  The braxton hicks are pretty much the norm these days but nothing consistent and no additional back pain, which to me would indicate it was more of real labor.  My dad even fixed my favorite homemade macaroni and cheese and I indulged way more than I should have.

All in all, it has been wonderful and the rest of the weekend will involve more time on the couch watching football.  Can't ask for much more than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment