Sunday, October 17, 2021

so many suppers

I don't know what I would do without everyone rallying around us and providing meals so often.  Actually, I do know (because it happens all too often).  We will sit down for supper with bowls of cheerios or perhaps, one of my favorites, popcorn in front of the TV.  Why not?  I don't have the energy to care about a well balanced meals and the bonus is that I don't have to fight the children to eat healthy!  Win, win.  Not really, but they are fed and that is all that matters.  

Recently, Steve and Cheryl have brought over several meals.  David and Maria a couple different ones and when my aunt helped with Meade one Wednesday recently, they made supper for us, too.  Beyond not having to think about what to make or preparing it, Jacob said I am less cranky when someone else brings supper.  Win for him!  Maybe if he got in the kitchen and helped on days that I didn't have a clue of what to do, I'd be less cranky!

I really am humbled by everyone's kindness as we get closer day by day!

No comments:

Post a Comment